Teacher For St Pats Day St Patricks Day Shirt

Stole everybody’s things. The one Teacher For St Pats Day St Patricks Day Shirt thing that still makes my blood boil is the fact that one of my good friends that lived with us will vehemently back up the shitbag anytime it’s brought up. I understand that he didn’t screw him over, but just denying it and saying that I need to let bygones be bygones is something I cannot do. Had a friend in college borrow my truck when I flew home for a month 1500 miles away. Needless to say, I flew home the next day. When confronted about it he basically said “I don’t have the money, it’s your problem” so I have my mother, the insurance company, and the Lexus guy’s dad all climbing down my throat to get me to fix the problem. The dad with the Lexus called me to say he was going to file a police report if I didn’t pay, my mother was screaming about the insurance company dropping me. I went to school for the day, got back and he vanished. Cleaned out a bunch of shit from the apartment. Stole everybody’s things. The one thing that still makes my blood boil is the fact that one of my good friends that lived with us will vehemently back up the shitbag anytime it’s brought up.


Teacher For St Pats Day St Patricks Day Hoodie

Teacher  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt