Teacher Don't Get Summer Off They Just Collect Their Overtime T-Shirt

 When my old boss pulled out the Teacher Don't Get Summer Off They Just Collect Their Overtime T-Shirt 2020 calendar (in late 2019) and asked everyone what days off they need so we can plan ahead and around. Everyone was spitting off dates. I didn’t have any plans yet so I didn’t request anything until she specifically asked me if I needed/wanted any dates off. I shrugged and asked for ONE day around my birthday because why not, and she started mocking me in front of everyone. “It’s just a 23rd birthday, why would you need that off? But ...” obviously rolling her eyes, then started treating me like an idiot the rest of the day. When people do stuff like this, don't laugh along with them. Just ask "why?" out loud in the group, in the moment. Make them explain why it's funny. This also works with passive-aggressive people too, who like to ask nasty questions or make snide remarks. "Why?" is a powerful tool to make people show the idiot they really are.


Teacher Don't Get Summer Off They Just Collect Their Overtime Hoodie


 Summer  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt