Star Trek Ship’s Counselor Peanuts Characters Shirt

 

Same! But my room is a mess so I made my desk face the wall which meant that there was so much less room in my room. No like no one saw anything of Star Trek Ship’s Counselor Peanuts Characters Shirt my messy room except the wall. Edit: the desk didn’t take up the entire room or anything. It just took up more room then it normally did since it’s flat against the wall and I pulled it back before. I did have enough room to walk in my room. And I’ve already fixed the desk after school ended. I’m a student, not a teacher, but my favorite thing I saw during online class was a kid take a huge bong rip and blow smoke into his camera. In an 8:00 am graduate level class. You could tell it was an accident (and not his first hit) because then he carried his phone to the bathroom to do his hair or something, realized his camera was on, looked absolutely horrified, and turned it off. I am not a teacher or a student, but the city where I live just had a news story about a man who killed his girlfriend while her 10 year old girl was in the middle of online school. Her teacher called the police, and when they got there the teacher was still on the laptop, calmly giving directions to the 3 children to stay in the back bedroom until the cops came. It was horrifying. My parents are teachers, said most of the students have their camera off. But when on they would catch a curious sibling in the background watching the class. Craziest I saw was one time we signed into a class and a dude was already sleeping there, open mouth and everything. Another time a friend of mine took a screenshot of his bedroom so he could set as the background while he was still in bed. Half the class never turned the camera on. One quarter of the class were serious about their appearance. The other quarter and some of the "no camera" group were chill about it and always up for some cameos or funny stuff to do while the teacher was giving their lesson. Sometimes someone who cared the less about the classes let other people in who named themselves with funny names (think of something like "Mike Coxlong" but in another language) and wrote funny stuff. Good times I can say something about how the teachers live though: some of them live in houses that totally represent their personality, like our history and philosophy teacher who has more an enciclopedic knowledge rather than a teacher's one always streamed from her big library room full of old books that she probably inherited by relatives during her lifetime.


Star Trek Ship’s Counselor Peanuts Characters Hoodie

Star Trek  Trending Shirt This Is Season 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Official Forget The Rest Class Of 2020 Is The Best Shirt