Soon As I Get Home First Thing I’m Gonna Do Is Punch Yo Mamma Indamouth Shirt

 Neither of them has given me a Soon As I Get Home First Thing I’m Gonna Do Is Punch Yo Mamma Indamouth Shirt sincere apology to this day. When I came home from work the first thing my GFs friend said was “You’re welcome” and I was like “What?”. She had peeled off ALL of the vintage stickers and now it was just a boring trash bongo. I’m still mad. Don’t touch my shit! Why did she think I did this? Because months prior to it crashing, I mentioned that I built a PC with some old parts. So she assumed since I could do that, I could hack a server. Jokes on them. Worth. This happened to my best friend. Someone copied his answers and he got detention and the kid didn’t. To this day, 20 years later, I still don't understand how or why things ended up that way. I can only guess because I was the shy nerd of the group and they were trying to fit in with the cool crowd. Regardless, it was a miserable experience that left me with quite a few trust issues.


Soon As I Get Home First Thing I’m Gonna Do Is Punch Yo Mamma Indamouth Hoodie


Indamouth  Trending Shirt This Is Season 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Official Kamala 2020 Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt