Some Grandmas Play Bingo Real Grandmas Listen To Aerosmith Shirt

 

I teach at a private school and was completely Some Grandmas Play Bingo Real Grandmas Listen To Aerosmith Shirt mesmerized by some of my students’ houses. Immaculately clean throughout quarantine and straight out of a magazine. I taught preschool too so I at least expected to see some toys strewn about or something in the background. You have online video classes with preschool kids?! Can't even imagine what that's like. I teach grades 1-4 (though mostly what our Education Agency translates to English as "after-school educare") and it's hard enough to teach first graders in person. Verizon gave me more data twice so far. I called them and told them "Thanks but give it someone who can use it". I work from home. And have no kids. The last four or five months have seen the least amount of data usage on my phone in years! But they couldn't do anything to give it to someone else. I was shocked at how one of my students managed to stay focused in every class despite her wild little brother goofing off in the background and doing everything he could to get her attention. I've been an online teacher for 4 years, and seeing the lives of my Lebanese students slowly disintegrate of the last couple years has been the worst. These people are trilingual college educated professionals with bidets and iPads and a vacation house in the mountains. And their electricity comes on for two hours ever day. It's insane. Student here. It was pretty cool to see everyone else in a messy room, whilst shirtless with a headset on. It's definitely the most effective way to work. Same! But my room is a mess so I made my desk face the wall which meant that there was so much less room in my room. No like no one saw anything of my messy room except the wall. Edit: the desk didn’t take up the entire room or anything. It just took up more room then it normally did since it’s flat against the wall and I pulled it back before. I did have enough room to walk in my room. And I’ve already fixed the desk after school ended.



Some Grandmas Play Bingo Real Grandmas Listen To Aerosmith Hoodie

Aerosmith Trending Shirt This Is Season 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Official Forget The Rest Class Of 2020 Is The Best Shirt