Out Of My Way I’ve Got 8 Hours To Do 12 Hours Worth Of Mail Vintage Shirt

 

my daughter's grade 1 teacher was scheduled into a Out Of My Way I’ve Got 8 Hours To Do 12 Hours Worth Of Mail Vintage Shirt 9am zoom slot (school normally started at 7:45 by the way). she felt it was too early, so she told kids they could show up in pjs. my daughter took this VERY seriously and often woke up, changed from one set of pjs to another...for the zoom. her teacher also said that kids could have their breakfast during school...so guess who was having second breakfast during school? ALSO my daughter who is normally obsessed with her hair looking smooth (she has curly hair and someone made a stupid comment once and she's developed a complex, it's so sad, her hair is gorgeous). anyhew...she would mess her hair up on purpose because she wanted to really sell the whole "i just rolled out of bed" thing or something...my daughter is a piece of work. Some of my teachers have made us stay unmuted for all of class, telling us if there’s noise in the background to just go somewhere without it and it’s not an excuse. It just doesn’t make sense. Why not just require headphones? Provided by the schools, of course. I hope my city is not an outlier but schools have been providing laptops/iPads and dry erase boards for all students. I don’t know but that’d probably make sense tbh. Maybe they’re worried we’d put headphone in but be listening to something else? My school did provide laptops to any students who needed them, which I got bc my normal computer doesn’t have a webcam. Except they made it so we can’t sign in to an account to login and so every time the compute gets turned off we have to re-download google chrome, zoom, re-sign in to everything, it’s super annoying. This. I see the requirements they are placing on me as a parent right now and can’t believe it. There are two of us, we work from home, and still we struggle somewhat. There’s no way someone with fewer resources could do this. I remember my mom crying when my brother and I got chicken pox for two weeks as a kid. She couldn’t work from home and lived paycheck to paycheck- it meant automatically that she was two weeks late on every bill.


Out Of My Way I’ve Got 8 Hours To Do 12 Hours Worth Of Mail Vintage Hoodie

Vintage  Trending Shirt This Is Season 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Official Forget The Rest Class Of 2020 Is The Best Shirt