Official Pi Day Vampire Shirt

 

This is just me, but from Official Pi Day Vampire Shirt what I saw, it looked like they were too busy trying to make everything cool. Star Trek was never "cool," and I mean that in a good way. There were hardly any guns and explosions. It was always about the nitty gritty interactions of space politics. I mean sure there were some exciting moments, but it was in between the politics. It wasn't the whole point of the show. Modern Star Trek seems to be more about just being a different flavor of Star Wars. The fucking Orville seemed like a better Star Trek show than what we've been getting from the actual IP. The Star Trek movies were obsessed with trying to make everything look cool instead of trying to make it look... well, like Star Trek. I have been binge watching TNG and that series holds up so well. It's hard to believe that this show is over 33 years old!



Vampire Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt