Official Melanin Betty Boop Shirt

When the 2011 tsunami hit, I was in high school, taking mostly computer classes. I can’t tell you how many videos I watched of CCTV, live steaming, etc. videos of cars being washed away, buildings full of people being inundated with water. Even one video where you see people rushing up a hill. An elderly couple can’t keep up and honestly it seems as if they just give up. I’m fairly certain they get washed away. That day was tragic. Idk about innocent, but if you cut out the Official Melanin Betty Boop Shirt ending, the video leading up to Budd Dwyer's suicide seems so normal. Just another guy on TV getting harassed by reporters over the latest controversy. If it had cut there, you could air it on the evening news and nobody would know someone died less than 20 seconds later. Just... Disturbing. I don't know if you are aware, but there are actually two videos, from different vantage points. The first has a pretty horrible amount of blood, the second is I'm sure the one you are talking about, where it's like "I can't believe that much blood can even fit in a human body." Tommy was a brilliant performer who was deliberately amateurish and had things go wrong as part of his routine, so when he died, many thought it was part of the show.


Official Melanin Betty Boop Hoodie

 Melanin Trending Shirt This Is Season


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt