Official Fall For Jesus He Never Leaves Shirt

 

I believe he was Official Fall For Jesus He Never Leaves Shirt talking to Jon Stewart on his show when he said that, and Jon replied with " I saw your lips moving but I stopped listening when you said you didn't like Star Trek." Or something like that. Nah, Picard respected facts. The best was when the Captain told Geordie to find a solution and he wouldn't take no for an answer. Geordie came back with something like "I can do it Captain; it'll take fifteen years and a research team of a dozen engineers." This is just me, but from what I saw, it looked like they were too busy trying to make everything cool. Star Trek was never "cool," and I mean that in a good way. There were hardly any guns and explosions. It was always about the nitty gritty interactions of space politics. I mean sure there were some exciting moments, but it was in between the politics. It wasn't the whole point of the show. Modern Star Trek seems to be more about just being a different flavor of Star Wars.


Official Fall For Jesus He Never Leaves Hoodie


Jesus Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt