Official Carlos Maza Is A Fag Shirt

 We went up to our teacher and she said no Official Carlos Maza Is A Fag Shirt questions the next day we were reviewing it and she said it was impossible but still marked us all wrong! Edit: a lot of people were bugging me about punctuations so I fixed it. It had a slow leak in one of the tires, so we were all supposed to check the pressure and put air in it if we needed to. It had a slow leak in one of the tires, so we were all supposed to check the pressure and put air in it if we needed to. I picked up a friend to go to a movie, and when we came out one tire was completely flat. It wasn't the one with the leak, so I put the spare on and drove home. I got absolute hell from my parents about it. How irresponsible I was to not check it, I'd have to pay for the repair, why didn't I call roadside assistance, etc. Took it to get fixed, repeat the whole lecture as we're dropping it off.


Official Carlos Maza Is A Fag Hoodie


Carlos  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Official Forget The Rest Class Of 2020 Is The Best Shirt