Official Captain Howdys Ouija Boards Shirt

When I was 13, I met a girl, Debby, at summer camp. She talked about her horses and attending the big interstate fair every year with her 4H group. On my 13th birthday I went to the fair and looked Debby up. She agreed to go to the carnival with me, but wasn't all that interested (I can't blame her, 13-year old me was a dweeb). She brought along her annoying girlfriend Rene to keep me from getting too fresh, which worked. I was determined to get Debby alone, not that I knew exactly why, so I took the girls on the Tip-Top ride. Rene got sick, got off the ride, and puked. Debby and Rene used that as an excuse to split, and I never saw Debby again. Three years later, a beautiful new girl with long black hair moved out on my school bus line. I was immediately Official Captain Howdys Ouija Boards Shirt interested, and began a (much smoother) conversation. We went out a couple weeks later, and went to a carnival. She took me on the Tip-Top, and I puked. That girl was Rene, we were both three years older; and anyways, we're married now: for 41 years. I had just started dating this guy, and he came over to hang out. My roommate was bitching about her coworker Pam. So I said, "Who names their kid Pam anyway? Fuck bitches named Pam." My date says "My mom's name was Pam." His dead mom. Anyways, we're married now. So, back in the 70s our families moved to a new farming town. Our church was doing a fundraiser by planting potatoes which would then be sold to help with building costs. Parents were busy and put us toddlers in a dry empty cattle watering tank/trough. Anyways, we’re married 25 years now.

Official Captain Howdys Ouija Boards Hoodie

 
 Howdys Trending Shirt This Is Season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt