Never Underestimate A Mother Who Listens To Kid Rock Shirt

 

There is no way I Never Underestimate A Mother Who Listens To Kid Rock Shirt could have done virtual school as a kid. In elementary school, my family of 5 lived in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment. I shared a bedroom with two siblings and shared a bed with my sister. We were so poor we didn't have consistent power or water. My parents wouldn't have been able to pay for internet or devices for three kids. Plus both my parents worked blue collar low wage jobs, who would have watched us? In high school it would have been a bit better but my parents were divorced and my mom couldn't have done her factory job from home. Also, both my parents were abusive and would surely have been caught screaming or hitting us on zoom. I honestly try so hard not to think about what some kids must be going through right now or it would tear me apart. Teachers are mandatory reporters - they would absolutely have had to report if they saw a kid getting beaten on camera. But being at home and vulnerable to it for such long periods of time.... that’s the rough part. I couldn’t have done it either. We don’t have high speed Internet in my childhood home and although it’s available it would’ve required an increased cost that I’m not sure my family could have afforded (especially in the years both my parents were unemployed). my daughter's grade 1 teacher was scheduled into a 9am zoom slot (school normally started at 7:45 by the way). she felt it was too early, so she told kids they could show up in pjs. my daughter took this VERY seriously and often woke up, changed from one set of pjs to another...for the zoom. her teacher also said that kids could have their breakfast during school...so guess who was having second breakfast during school? ALSO my daughter who is normally obsessed with her hair looking smooth (she has curly hair and someone made a stupid comment once and she's developed a complex, it's so sad, her hair is gorgeous). anyhew...she would mess her hair up on purpose because she wanted to really sell the whole "i just rolled out of bed" thing or something...my daughter is a piece of work.


Never Underestimate A Mother Who Listens To Kid Rock Hoodie

Kid Rock  Trending Shirt This Is Season 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Official Forget The Rest Class Of 2020 Is The Best Shirt