Michael Myers Black Cat Halloween What Shirt

 

And I’m a Michael Myers Black Cat Halloween What Shirt teacher, so that’s saying something.) I saw a mom in a thong. As a heterosexual female witnessing a woman I do not know in a thong, yes, it was shocking. Glad it was me instead of a male coworker. Luckily, I use two computers, one for zoom and one to actually check their online work. I've done virtually since March and did it over summer for summer school. Yes, but a most shocking moment). I saw a mom in a thong. As a heterosexual female witnessing a woman I do not know in a thong, yes, it was shocking. Glad it was me instead of a male coworker. Luckily, I use two computers, one for zoom and one to actually check their online work. I pretended to be very very focused on the other computer as if I did not see what I saw. However, it did make me realize the teenage girl and the mom shares a room, and that's probably why she usually keeps the lights off and the camera angled away from the room. This was the one time the lights were on. And, if you know zoom, you know the break out rooms and how they work. I had the student by herself in a break out room.


Michael Myers Black Cat Halloween What Hoodie


Michael Myers  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Official Forget The Rest Class Of 2020 Is The Best Shirt