I Am The Dungeon Master I Can Fix Stupid But It’s Gonna Hurt Shirt

 

Didn't physically witness anything I Am The Dungeon Master I Can Fix Stupid But It’s Gonna Hurt Shirt, but one of my high achievers handed in 1 assignment then crickets after the switch to virtual. I got ahold of him thru a few emails (and later, guidance counselor). His parents were separating/divorcing due to an abusive father...within 2 weeks kid and mum were in a women's shelter his semester was tanked, not to mention his mental health. Fuck that dad. Kudos to his mum for being brave and getting them outta there though. The reverse I suppose, but as a student I never pictured how chaotic my professor’s home life was until doing a zoom conference with him. I think he has like 5 kids, all very young. They were constantly coming in and interrupting and trying to show him things. He and his wife both teach at my university so I can’t imagine how stressful their lives are. Definitely gave me some perspective. Im a college kid and my neighbors are always playing really loud music. Im sure lots of people are dealing with neighbors playing loud music because theyre furloughed etc while students have to study from home. This was my life when the furloughs first started. Constant partying and debauchery by my neighbors, meanwhile I was a salty fuck because I ended up having to do more hours at work and continue full time school online. I’m 25 and they’re all 50 and yet I’m becoming the get-off-lawn type. From one mid-20s get off my lawn to another: I hear ya. I keep hearing my neighbors fucking, and that’s just tonight. Things have been so challenging noise-wise now that we’re home all day. I’m moving when I can lol.



I Am The Dungeon Master I Can Fix Stupid But It’s Gonna Hurt Hoodie

Dungeon Master  Trending Shirt This Is Season 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Official Forget The Rest Class Of 2020 Is The Best Shirt