Horror Characters Halloween Of 2020 The Year When Shit Got Real Shirt

 I always try to operate with the assumption as a Horror Characters Halloween Of 2020 The Year When Shit Got Real Shirt teacher that I don’t know all the baggage my students are carrying and that it’s my job to lead with kindness and compassion always. This opened my eyes to just how important that really is and just how little I really knew about the things this kiddo was battling against. I got ahold of him thru a few emails (and later, guidance counselor). His parents were separating/divorcing due to an abusive father...within 2 weeks kid and mum were in a women's shelter & his semester was tanked, not to mention his mental health. Fuck that dad. Kudos to his mum for being brave and getting them outta there though. I think he has like 5 kids, all very young. They were constantly coming in and interrupting and trying to show him things. He and his wife both teach at my university so I can’t imagine how stressful their lives are. Definitely gave me some perspective. This was my life when the furloughs first started. I’m 25 and they’re all 50 and yet I’m becoming the get-off-lawn type.



Horror Characters Halloween Of 2020 The Year When Shit Got Real Hoodie


Halloween  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Official Forget The Rest Class Of 2020 Is The Best Shirt