Hot Super Mario Bros I Mustache You For All Your Presents Merry Christmas Shirt

 Their concerns are not the concerns of the majority of voters. McConnell is going to be seeing a flood of blue. The only solution they ever offer is to cripple the government's ability to administer the regulatory obligations and slash or end any and all social programs and then cut taxes on the wealthy to further increase the deficit and thus the debt. When Bush jr. took office he had a  Super Mario Bros I Mustache You For All Your Presents Merry Christmas Shirt  chose to again go into deficit spending. Gonna fiscally restrain the out of those tax cuts for the rich. Let's do it! Shameless is the best word to describe it. It's gonna be fun laughing in my coworker's face if Biden wins and he brings up anything. I will just show him my middle finger and walk away. Between 2016 and now, the national debt has increased by 7 trillion dollars. The national debt clock has a time machine so you can look at the number from 2016. I caution you NOT to click on 2024 and look at that. Seriously don't do it.



Christmas  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt