There's Nothing Coffee And Hiking Can't Fix Shirt

 But we played lots of There's Nothing Coffee And Hiking Can't Fix Shirt cards, Monopoly, Yahtzee, but Stratego was the best.  I never really made this connection, but I guess my Dad was the one who got me into gaming, and now I go to cons when I can. I got into gaming a few years ago starting with Pandemic. Now I have like 150 modern games (and that's with purging my collection of duds every 6 months). I just wish I had more time to play. If you still have Battleship, play it with the Armada rules. It's a whole new game, makes the larger ships an asset rather than a liability and opens up many more strategies. Each ship has its own special ability. You choose which to use on your turn and if the ship sinks you can't use that one. You can play online. Search play Stratego online and there’s a well-designed website. They have a quick game option with like a third of the pieces. Someone challenge me, the same username on that site. 


There's Nothing Coffee And Hiking Can't Fix Hoodie

Coffee Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt