There’s No Place Like 127 0 0 1 IP Internet Address Shirt

 It's easy to cultivate cynicism and There’s No Place Like 127 0 0 1 IP Internet Address Shirt believe the worst of other people. Feeling superior feels good, I know. It's harder to show compassion and care about others' problems. Literally, one of the very very few redeeming qualities he has is that he is not Trump. He's a republican-lite and I wouldn't vote for him if he wasn't running against Trump. His choosing Kamala Harris cemented my my problems. It’s not superiority it just realism. Just because I don’t support progressive politics doesn’t mean I’m not compassionate or care about other people’s problems. I donate my time and my money to causes I believe in. There are many forms of compassion, I think part of the issue people have is they equate responses/beliefs like mine to lacking compassion. There’s a difference. Holy shit so they're not even hiding it anymore. Outright extortion. The only way to get this man elected was to hold an orange gun to our heads. The land of the free ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to a place where consent is important. 



Address Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt