The Only Thing I Test Positive For Is Senioritis Class Of 2021 Shirt

 Well, going against the The Only Thing I Test Positive For Is Senioritis Class Of 2021 Shirt grain here but I just throw them in with the rest of my laundry and wash them in the washing machine. Air dry. But... Yeah, I've put them in the dryer. No harm was done, at least for the ones I've got. This is why everyone wearing them is so critically important. To protect yourself, check the airflow of the room you work in. Fresh air needs to be coming in and replacing the static air with regularity. The bigger space the better - high ceilings good. Open windows and doors good. Circulating air pumps good. If you are in small rooms and close quarters, and one of your coworkers gets ill... you will all likely get ill. Catching COVID is a result of the exposure amount plus TIME. The masks buy you time by reducing the exposure (infected person coughs most of the virus into their mask, leaving a smaller virus load in the room).

The Only Thing I Test Positive For Is Senioritis Class Of 2021 Hoodie


Senioritis Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt