Ohio State Buckeyes One Nation Under God Shirt

 Had a mandatory work Ohio State Buckeyes One Nation Under God Shirt meeting today, a large gathering. The space was large and people were maybe 4 feet apart or more, but some weren’t wearing masks for some reason. What really. Irked me was the leadership, who emailed out a mandatory mask policy, weren’t wearing them. Not a single one. I see these people throughout the day, and almost everyone is wearing theirs. Not sure why it’s different when it’s all of us together in a single room. wears her mask when the rules say she has to. I decided to go fully online after that. Hope she and her baby are ok. That doesn't take into consideration diabetes, weakened immune systems, etc. May the odds be forever in your favor during the hunger games my friends. Organize sickouts and walkouts. This isn't worth your lives or the children we do this all for. My union directed me to file a safety grievance against my admin/school every time I see this of feeling u safe. Do you have an option to file a safety.



 State Buckeyes Trending Shirt This Is Season 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt