Official Caffeine Powers Activate Shirt

 I think it's similar to Official Caffeine Powers Activate Shirt currencies. When you travel abroad, it takes a little while, usually about a week for me, before I start appreciating different quantities of the country's currency, e.g. "Okay, that's a lot of money", or "That sounds expensive/cheap for that meal". Before then, I have to do a round trip into my own currency to relate the numbers. Maybe it's less about deciding and more about admitting. Do you know how the longer you talk out your ass, the harder it is to finally admit you're in the wrong? Even if you've only talked out your ass for a few hours, it takes a lot of willpower - or getting chased into a corner - to own up to it. And older countries were using archaic measurement units for centuries. Even the Revolutionary and Napoleonic France had a lot of trouble switching to the metric system, and those regimes were tyrannical as fuck so they could just kill whoever said: "no, I like the old system better". So it makes sense that no matter how hard democratic regimes in Britain and America try, the results will remain rather mixed.


Official Caffeine Powers Activate Hoodie


Caffeine  Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt