Odell Beckham Jr Cleveland Browns Vote Shirt

 Last year, I took care of behavior problems by Odell Beckham Jr Cleveland Browns Vote Shirt  reflecting it in their grades. But this is more than refusing to work or sleeping, this is a danger to me and my other students. I’m so happy our school is masking full time all the time. The kids have been great about it. We shoulda a good example all day in the classroom to them, we talk about the importance of wearing a mask, we watch funny videos about masks that are informative but keep the kids engagedr adults not wearing masks properly. People fail to see that it isn’t about the individual. It is about the whole. Just think, if all of the adults in this country (USA) have done what they should have done months ago and had taken this seriously the face of education may not be this way right now. It’s terrible. It’s a prison for kids, at least in my school. I could go on and on, but that’s for another time. Just know that you rock for doing the right thing.




Beckham Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt