Horse Police Back The Blue I’ve Got Your Six Shirt

 This was the one time the Horse Police Back The Blue I’ve Got Your Six Shirt lights were on. And, if you know zoom, you know the break out rooms and how they work. I had the student by herself in a break out room. I suspect they didn't expect me to be popping in to check on her right at that moment. No one had said or acknowledged anything, so I think in the clear. After this, I think zoom needs a "Hey, I'm joining your break out room," option. Kinda like a polite knock. Weird world we live in, trying to figure out a new etiquette. In the rural area of my country, some students had to climb up a tree in order to get a secure wifi connection. After this thing went viral, the government then finally started to make some effort to help. Immaculately clean throughout quarantine and straight out of a magazine. I taught preschool too so I at least expected to see some toys strewn about or something in the background.


Horse Police Back The Blue I’ve Got Your Six Hoodie

Horse Police Trending Shirt This Is Season 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt