Funny Ukulele Lose Your Mind Find Your Soul Vertical Poster Shirt

 I don’t know but Funny Ukulele Lose Your Mind Find Your Soul Vertical Poster Shirt that’d probably make sense tbh. Maybe they’re worried we’d put headphones in but be listening to something else? My school did provide laptops to any students who needed them, which I got bc my normal computer doesn’t have a webcam. I see the requirements they are placing on me as a parent right now and can’t believe it. There are two of us, we work from home, and still, we struggle somewhat. There’s no way someone with fewer resources could do this. I remember my mom crying when my brother and I got chicken pox for two weeks as a kid. She couldn’t work from home and lived paycheck to paycheck- it meant automatically that she was two weeks late on every bill. Just finding desks is damn near impossible around here. Well, affordable desks anyway. I've got 3 9th graders, and Ikea/Walmart/target/every other low-end retailer was out of desks. (I think about 12 different Goodwills/etc. before we found them).

 

Funny Ukulele Lose Your Mind Find Your Soul Vertical Poster Hoodie


Poster Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt