Entered Passed Raised Masonic Shirt

 And yet those workers just Entered Passed Raised Masonic Shirt shrug their shoulders and give up. Didn't physically witness anything, but one of my high achievers handed in 1 assignment then crickets after the switch to virtual. I got ahold of him thru a few emails (and later, guidance counselor). His parents were separating/divorcing due to an abusive father...within 2 weeks kid and mum were in a women's shelter & his semester was tanked, not to mention his mental health. Fuck that dad. Kudos to his mum for being brave and getting them outta there though. I think he has like 5 kids, all very young. They were constantly coming in and interrupting and trying to show him things. He and his wife both teach at my university so I can’t imagine how stressful their lives are. Definitely gave me some perspective. This was my life when the furloughs first started. I’m 25 and they’re all 50 and yet I’m becoming the get-off-lawn type.


Entered Passed Raised Masonic Hoodie

Masonic Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt