Druncle Noun Like A Normal Uncle Only Drunker Shirt

 I hate when people undermined the Druncle Noun Like A Normal Uncle Only Drunker Shirt rules. Regardless if you agree with it, not they are there for a reason. So when people do not enforce and observe what they are really teaching is disregard for others, safety, science, and so much more over comfort. It really depends on the rules though. Last year I worked at a district that just made life miserable for the kids for no apparent reason. There were a bunch of rules that had nothing to do with education and much more to . My professor doesn’t wear a mask in class but has everyone wear a mask. I’ve checked the community college’s mask policy and it says everyone has to wear a mask indoors/outdoors. No exceptions. Emailed the email found on the policy to report this and was later told it had been read. Present time: he still doesn’t wear a maskI’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. It is super sucky. I’m the mask nazi literally everywhere I go. I’m not in good enough shape health-wise to teach in a classroom this year so I’m doing homeschool this year.





Druncle  Trending Shirt This Is Season 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt