2020 I’m Day Drinking Tee Shirt

My teacher friend on the 2020 I’m Day Drinking Tee Shirt other hand is decidedly middle class and lives a half-hour commute away in a one bedroom apartment. He was blown away by the level of luxury and decadence that many of his students were living in. The one that stood out to him the most was a student that would often start the class day outside on what looked like a large, fully furnished country club patio space with a huge well-manicured lawn out behind it. Nope. Just the kid's everyday home. I teach fifth grade and I had a student who kept apologizing for getting her work in late. She said she had to watch her younger brothers and feed them dinner because he mom worked two jobs outside of the home. While not really shocking considering the district I'm in, I never would have guessed this was her circumstance. She's 10 and had the responsibilities of a parent.


2020 I’m Day Drinking Tee Hoodie

2020 Trending Shirt This Is Season 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt