Yes I Really Do Need All These Frogs Colorful Frog Shirt

I swiped right on someone who was the exact opposite of my type. Short, big teeth, not ambitious, really skinny. He was leaving town the morning after our date. He was a good half hour late to the date, muttered softly, and was bad with eye contact. I only went on the date because I'd had really fucked up stuff happen to me and I just wanted one date with someone that wasn't going to lead to anything just to feel normal. I was working at a video game shop, and he was hired to DJ the midnight release of a game I didn’t care for. He comes in, waits in the giant line of people finalizing their preorder before midnight. When he gets to the register, I ask him if he’s here for the premier, but he says he wouldn’t be caught dead playing that game, and proceeds to purchase a different, older game I later find out he already has. He asks me when I finish my shift, and to swing by the DJ table when I’m off. I do indeed swing by, and now we’ve been married going on 5 years with two cats and a Yes I Really Do Need All These Frogs Colorful Frog Shirt recently purchased home. He proposed by sticking the ring inside the case of the game he bought that night. Edit: holy cannoli I did not expect this comment to be my most popular comment ever! the midnight premier was for Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and the game he bought was Okami (the original for Wii). I should say that I don’t dislike Call of Duty overall- I was just really into the older WWII ones. I was flying short haul domestic (1.5 hour flight). I was sat next to this beautiful woman and I found myself doing the opposite of what I’d normally do in that situation, I made small talk with her. We chatted for the entire flight, and we both seemed to not want it to end. But end the flight did, and we parted ways without even exchanging numbers. She was a visitor to the country and I expected never to see her again. A few weeks later, I’m boarding an international flight, and there she is, on the plane, about 10 rows in front of me! After takeoff, I ask the lady next to her if she’d like to swap seats with me, as I had an empty seat next to mine - she accepted. We spent a 12 hour flight chatting again, this time a lot more deeply.

Yes I Really Do Need All These Frogs Colorful Frog Hoodie


 Frogs Trending Shirt This Is Season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt