She Can Do It For The People 2020 Shirt

Mom once went on a date with this older dude, lived in a basement, two kids by two different women. He cooked her pork chops and baked beans (the Heinz type in a can with tomato sauce) Mom was like "uh, is there any salad?" and he's like "there's beans!" Mom: "Any gravy for the meat?" -"The beans come in sauce!" Anyway they've been married 30 years and had me! In second grade, I was voted class favorite (why was this ever a thing? Horrible idea for kids self esteem) along with a weird fella who I had trouble believing anyone even voted for because he was She Can Do It For The People 2020 Shirt quite reserved and bland. In the fifth grade I remember the same guy getting called to the front of the class to write his answer on the board. He was awkward and dressed accordingly. The girl seated behind me very quietly commented “mmmm. His booty look like it be eatin’ his pants!” Only I heard this, but it was a humorously accurate observation. After fifth grade I never saw him/ heard from him again until we were 21. He showed up at my house to purchase a vehicle we had for sale after my dad passed exactly one month earlier. I only recognized him after my mom wrote his name on a receipt for purchasing the car. I reminded him of our time as class favorite and my mom made a show of breaking out the year books. Anyways, we’re happily married now! I swiped right on someone who was the exact opposite of my type. Short, big teeth, not ambitious, really skinny. He was leaving town the morning after our date. He was a good half hour late to the date, muttered softly, and was bad with eye contact. I only went on the date because I'd had really fucked up stuff happen to me and I just wanted one date with someone that wasn't going to lead to anything just to feel normal.

She Can Do It For The People 2020 Hoodie


People Trending Shirt This Is Season


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt