Pack My Diapers I'm Going Firefighting With Grandpa Firefighter Fire Truck Shirt

My great grandparents met because my great grandfather was delivering the news paper to my great grandmothers house and her brother though he was trespassing and tried shooting at him,my great grandmother felt bad and bought him lunch. They were together for over 75 years and lived a very happy life. This is my parents' story, but they don't use Reddit so it's up to me to tell. They met at a party held in the home of a married couple, of whom my mother worked with the wife on a magazine and my dad worked with the husband at the local university. While Pack My Diapers I'm Going Firefighting With Grandpa Firefighter Fire Truck Shirt prepping for said party, my mother's friend convinced her to wear high heels, which she almost never did. A few hours into this party, the wife of the host couple steered my mother into the kitchen, where my dad was hanging out. Without warning, the host took my mother's hand, pulled it behind her, pushed it into the small of her back and said, "Sorry, but this needs to happen. [Dad], meet [Mom]." And then she shoved Mom off her high heels. Mom fell. Dad caught her. And, the way my mother tells it, "People from the magazine ran one way and people from the University ran in the other," probably because they thought she would kill the host. Anyway, on their first date Dad walked into a light fixture and gave himself a black eye. They've been married for 32 years. I met my husband when I got a new job at a grocery store and the guy from the deli came up and yelled at me for hanging up on customers when I couldn't figure out the phone transfer process. He was that guy from the deli and anyway we're married now.

Pack My Diapers I'm Going Firefighting With Grandpa Firefighter Fire Truck Hoodie

 Firefighter Trending Shirt This Is Season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt