Official Bummer Camp 2020 T-Shirt

I was at a friends house, my friends dad yelled down from upstairs “someone was struck and killed by lightning at Venice Beach today” I got cold, looked at my friend and said, “damn, that could have been any one of us.” Get home and later find out that one of my friends was out in Venice when a lightning storm hit, striking the water. He wasn’t even in the Official Bummer Camp 2020 T-Shirt water until he ran in to grab the people that had been struck and incapacitated. He ran in to save them and when he did he got struck and died instantly. Broke my fucking heart but that was the kind of person Nicholas Fagnano was, selfless and perfectly kind. Edit: It’s possible I created the scenario in my head. The LA Times article about my friend states that he just went into the water to rinse off and was the only person to be struck. I emphatically remember being told he went in there to grab someone, but I think it may have been too hard for me to deal with and I had to create a scenario where he chose to give his life for someone else to make it easier on myself. I apologize for possibly misleading you guys, I had no idea, I must have told myself the story for so long it became my reality. I’m on mobile and I’m a bit lazy, but it’s a seemingly innocent video of a 2 y/o boy (James) holding the hand of an older child. James was tortured and murdered by two 10 y/o kids who led him away from his mother for a split second at a shopping center.

Official Bummer Camp 2020 Hoodie

Bummer Trending This Is Season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt