Official 5 Things You Should Know About My Grandma Shirt

I had a boss once who spent all morning locked in his office. He asked me to come in after lunch where he showed me a handmade graph. He then proceeded to explain that this was a chart of all the sex he had ever had in his life. "See, here it is blank until I joined the army. Then I went to a hooker here. Then they sent me to Vietnam where hookers only charged $2 per time. That's where you see the big jump. I was on two tours but then got shot in the face. I came back home and you see how it just drops to almost nothing. " I was astounded. Not op - idk about this guy. But you know the front part of your face? With your mouth, nose, eyes, etc? Completely unnecessary. At least, if your goal is simply to survive. Here's one case of a guy who got a transplant; I've seen others but I'm too lazy to find them. He wanted a pomegranate for lunch and they were out of season, but that didn’t stop him from sending Official 5 Things You Should Know About My Grandma Shirt  me on a quest to every grocery store in town in search of a pomegranate. Multiple produce guys laughed at me, but that was the easiest $13/hr I’ve ever made. EDIT: wow this blew up, rather than replying to each of you I’ll say it here -no I did not find a pomegranate, and when I came back he was eating subway and he seemed to have forgot he’d even sent me. -maybe I could have gone home or to the movies etc, but idk, driving around leisurely listening to the radio seemed like a pretty good alternative to doing my actual work at the time -I did in fact check the gas station in Carbondale, they also do not carry pomegranates unless they are in season

Official 5 Things You Should Know About My Grandma Hoodie

Grandma Trending Shirt This Is Season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt