Men Playing Jogging It’s Just Not A Hobby It’s My Escape From Reality Shirt

My old boss had MS and as he deteriorated, IT moved him on talk to type software but this was the early 00's so the software wasn't that great and he had a thick Dublin accent. Him screaming and cursing at the programme everyday had the whole office rolling around laughing.  My first day there I was introduced to him and was asked as one of the only men in the office if I wouldn't mind being on his evacuation team to use the emergency wheelchair in the event of a fire (3rd floor office). I said sure. As he thanked me, I said I'm only doing this to get the time off work to do the practice, in a real fire, he wouldn't see me for dust. He stared at me for a full 5 seconds then burst out Men Playing Jogging It’s Just Not A Hobby It’s My Escape From Reality Shirt  laughing and said, I like you, let's go for a pint! This has got to be the most accurate Michael Scott - mostly goofy and a little annoying, but also a good guy who's there when you need him. Had a boss who was very peculiar. For instance, he'd open a random closet, look at the stuff inside, then go on a tirade, "look at all this! Who bought all this crap?!?!" - "Uh, you did". "Oh. Well somebody needs to throw it away!" Constant stuff like this. I had a boss that used to watch me through a gap in the glass partition between our desks. She wanted to see if I was paying attention during meetings. One day, I put a large folder to cover the gap and she freaked. I still laugh when I think about it. Never have worked for one myself, but my dad told me a story about his boss who was giving out awards to everyone in honor of how long they've worked there, and he would give speeches for each person.  A woman employee received her award and he gave a speech about the story of how she came to work there. And he said, "At first I didn't want to hire her because she was so hot." My dad's not working there anymore, but I love that story because I will never not picture Michael Scott giving Pam a Dundie and saying that about her.

Men Playing Jogging It’s Just Not A Hobby It’s My Escape From Reality Shirt


Jogging Trending Shirt This Is Season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt