Men Playing Baseball It’s Just Not A Hobby It’s My Escape From Reality Shirt

Edit: To elaborate, his logic was that, because women watched and enjoyed a movie about a woman who fell in love with someone while being engaged to someone else, their children are more prone to following their hearts instead of doing what they “should.” Which is bad, I guess. It did not. He ended up selling domestically and I think I remember that company saying they’d never structure a deal like that again. He gave them hell. So many real world events remind me of arrested development. I'm constantly surprised by people who have managed to survive for decades without any grasp on reality whatsoever. Oh yeah that's actually a classic facebook meme/joke lol, can't imagine Men Playing Baseball It’s Just Not A Hobby It’s My Escape From Reality Shirt  anyone saying it out loud though, let alone during a meeting sheesh. I’m pretty sure that was the same conversation where he had me put together an itinerary for his next vacation to Europe. I was fresh out of college and I didn’t know how to push back on that ridiculous request. I basically did a book report on several interesting cities. I was essentially a second assistant that day. As people started to retire, they’d pass along all the ‘stuff’ they had that they thought might be important or that they didn’t want to throw out. It was basically a stuff-shuffle. That box had everything from pictures at trade shows, to office parties to... well, exotic dancers. In total there was probably about 200 pictures... maybe 10-15 of the dancer. The worst part for me was that we were still using those conference room chairs. I think it’s actually funnier/makes the story better if in “reality” Michael IS a great boss and it’s BECAUSE of how weird and obnoxious yet strangely well intentioned he is despite being the way he is.

Men Playing Baseball It’s Just Not A Hobby It’s My Escape From Reality Hoodie

Baseball Trending Shirt This Is Season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt