Journey Girl I’m Not Old I’m Vintage Shirt

I have a co-worker like Dwight. He's picked up dead foxes (roadkill) skinned them in the back of his work truck and put the hide in the fridge until the end of the day..My coworker is also a gifted salesman. After he did sell the company, there was a 2-year buyout plan and he technically had to report to someone else. It did not go well. He ended up waiting out the non-compete period and starting a competing business. My brother had two bosses at his first job that I think fit this. It was an old married couple that owned the gym across the street from us. Probably in Journey Girl I’m Not Old I’m Vintage Shirt their 70s when he started working there. The wife was from Germany and super strict, the husband was clearly losing it Some notable mentions are: wife insisted the street be swept once a week, this was my brothers task. Almost every single time, the husband would come out halfway through with a leaf blower and destroy any progress my brother had made. Oh sorry!! This was over 10 years ago, so I barely remember! We worked in construction project management, so he might have confused it with something like “scope creep.” I worked for a woman as her “personal assistant/ cat sitter”. She was super rich and off the deep end nuts. She had me order a mannequin online, and then paid me to take one of the mannequin legs to Nordstrom to try and see what suitcase I could buy that would fit the dismembered mannequin body, because she wanted to fly with the mannequin to Pittsburgh to display “as her daughter”, dressed in her daughter’s clothes, at that daughter’s graduation celebration. buying the mannequin was a whole thing too. She kept trying to get me to order from “adult doll” websites because she didn’t get it. lmao.

Journey Girl I’m Not Old I’m Vintage Hoodie


Journey Girl  Trending Shirt This Is Season

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt