I'm A Pittsburgh Girl You Couldn't Handle Me Even If I Came With Instructions Shirt

I want to say Investigation Discovery did a I'm A Pittsburgh Girl You Couldn't Handle Me Even If I Came With Instructions Shirt good episode on the case. A comment below lists some decent podcasts that covered it. My issue with Broken Harts is their take that Jenn was a decent person who adopted children and got overwhelmed and Sarah was just there or possible a victim herself. Both those women adopted the children because they wanted a reality show or some sort of fame. That part didn’t work out in a big way but they were well known in that particular hippy scene and had that viral photo, plus she got them on camera with Bernie Sanders. They used the kids as a fame grab and for income and killed them when their facade started to crumble. Everything other people saw was a lie. That podcast was far too dark for me, and turned me off of true crime podcasts in general. I had never realized before how dissonant the tone of these shows and the content they cover is. I was honestly disgusted by the dramatic presentation, the ad reads, it was far too ghoulish. This is why I stay away from the campy true crime podcast and I stick to the ones that cover the facts of the cases, like Trace Evidence, Crimelines, Generation Why, etc. They cover more obscure cases, I don't find them boring, and they are respectful. I don't believe in hell, I believe that all we leave behind is how we acted in life and the things we did. I think that what everyone really wants is to be remembered for existing and to leave something positive behind. But for what they did, these two people's whole lives are forgotten. All the good they did, all the positive things. All that they worked for, all that they strived for, all they hoped for, the effort they put into things. All of that is gone. The only thing anyone will ever remember of them until they're forgotten forever is that they were evil rotten people and the world is better off without them in it.


I'm A Pittsburgh Girl You Couldn't Handle Me Even If I Came With Instructions Hoodie


Pittsburgh Trending Shirt This Is Season 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt