I Don't Need A Costume I'm A Math Teacher My Job Title Is Scary Enough Halloween Shirt

This video of this guy getting a strike at a I Don't Need A Costume I'm A Math Teacher My Job Title Is Scary Enough Halloween Shirt bowling alley and showing it off. But he’s the guy that killed the old man on Facebook live by shooting him in the head because his girlfriend Joy Lane broke up with him. https://youtu.be/ZflVKa5cH7Y EDIT: IIRC this was a big story 3 years ago on Easter Day. Was pretty wild. Also having seen that Facebook live video around when it came out, the second the camera flips around and it shows Stevens face it makes my stomach sink it’s so fucked.There is a photo of a girl and her mother on a plane. The plane they were on was Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17. Flight 17 was later shot down by a missle over The Ukraine. There were no survivors. Another picture from Flight 17 was a boy and his mother just before take off. Another picture is of the plane before take off with the caption "If the plane disappears, this is what it looks like." The reason the guy said this was because 4 months earlier Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 vanished while going to China. So I wouldn't call this innocent, but surprising. A news reporter is interviewing Stephen McDaniel about a missing woman, Lauren Gidding. During the interview the reporter tells him that a body was found (turns out to be her body), and McDaniel just kind of mentally shuts off. That would kind of be a normal reaction; finding out an acquaintance of yours is missing, and then a body is found in the area where she disappeared. The kicker is, that McDaniel is the one who murdered and hid Giddings body, and he's coming to the realization that the police found her and hes officially fucked. Definitely eerie.


I Don't Need A Costume I'm A Math Teacher My Job Title Is Scary Enough Halloween Hoodie


Halloween Trending Shirt This Is Season 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt