I Am A Cancer Survivor I Survived Because The Fire Inside Me Burned Brighter Than The Fire Around Me Shirt

Years ago I was running and a I Am A Cancer Survivor I Survived Because The Fire Inside Me Burned Brighter Than The Fire Around Me Shirt guy caught up to me. He told me he'd been following for a couple miles and was hoping I would keep him company for a while. Then proceeded to tell me that his wife had done the Boston marathon and they heard the explosions from a few blocks away and thought they were fireworks and cheered. He had asked me to run with him for a while because he was dwelling on it that day and needed to talk to someone, his wife had been avoiding running and he wasn't used to running alone. Normally I get creeped out by people who talk to me while I'm running but he was just a sad guy with PTSD. I felt bad telling him it was the day after my wedding and we were on a boat tour in Hawaii and learned about it when it started to rain and we were taking shelter and my husband checked his phone and saw the news about the bombing. Can’t find video of it but this happened in 2004. Guy named John Sharpe lived in the suburb of Mornington in Victoria, Australia, with his wife Anna and two year old daughter Gracie. One day Anna, who was five months pregnant with a boy, and Gracie suddenly vanished. John Sharpe made a teary plea to his wife to come home, that she and Gracie were missed, and he loved them both so much, etc. A few days later police charge a man with the murders of Anna and Gracie. That man was John Sharpe. John Sharpe shot his wife in the head with a bow and arrow, killing her. He then shot his daughter. The first shot didn’t kill two year old Gracie, so he pulled the arrow out of her head, and shot her again. He dismembered the bodies, bagged up the parts, and dumped them at the tip - basically landfill, if you will. 

I Am A Cancer Survivor I Survived Because The Fire Inside Me Burned Brighter Than The Fire Around Me Hoodie


 Burned Brighter Trending Shirt This Is Season 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer The Glue Holding This 2020 Shitshow Together Shirt

Good Horse I’ve Fallen And I Can’t Giddy Up Shirt

Rich People Have Brand Labels On Their Clothes Happy People Have Dogs Hair On Their Clothes Dogs Shirt